Houston Real Estate Lawyers
Do you need to have a deed drafter to transfer real property? Do you have a lease contract or contract of sale you need reviewed? Perhaps you are looking to negotiate a real estate transaction or have a dispute resolved in court? No matter what your real estate needs may be, the Houston real estate lawyers at Roger G. Jain & Associates, P.C. can help. We help both sellers and buyers through a variety of legal matters to help reduce the burdens and protect their properties.
With over 20+ years helping real estate buyers and sellers in Harris County, our law firm offers quick and efficient results and cost effective solutions. When real estate negotiations and dispute resolutions fail, our lawyers are ready to fight for you and your rights in a court of law. Our team of real estate attorneys are experienced litigators who are not afraid to take your case to trial if necessary. We pride ourselves in diligent and thorough legal representation every step of the way.
Types of Real Estate Matters
We handle all litigation and transactional matters related to real estate in Houston and throughout Harris County. Our attorneys have successfully helped sellers and buyers through a wide range of real estate issues, including:
- Purchase/Sale Contracts. Many real estate brokers obtain cookie cutter real estate forms that are found on the Texas Real Estate Commission website. However, these forms do not address your unique concerns and situations. Every purchase and sale is unique and should be treated as such. That is why it is important to have an attorney on your side negotiating and advocating for you every step of the way.
- Lease Contracts. Residential and commercial leases can be difficult to navigate and understand. When a lease contains vague and broad language, it can result in disputes and costly litigation down the road. At Roger G. Jain & Associates, P.C., we review all lease contracts to help our clients understand their rights and obligations. If necessary, we can negotiate for better terms. Our law firm has represented landlords, tenants, and small businesses in protecting their rights before entering into a lease agreement.
- Construction Contracts. Construction in Houston is booming. Before undergoing construction, new residential and commercial property owners must negotiate and sign construction contracts with a variety of contractors, subcontractors, and workers. These contracts offer you peace of mind and assurances that your rights are protected throughout the construction process. However, they only work if they are drafted and negotiated properly. At Roger G. Jain & Associates, P.C., we can identify potential construction issues and correct them before they become problematic.
- Mechanic’s and Materialman’s Liens. Contractors and subcontractors deserve to be paid for the work they perform. When property owners fail to pay their bills or honor their contracts, these contractors can take legal action. Our Houston real estate lawyers can help you file a mechanic’s and materialman’s lien. We can also help have these liens removed from a property once issues are resolved.
- Transferring Title to Property. We can help you negotiate and draft the documents necessary to transfer real property to another company or person. We can even assist you in transferring that property to a trust or to heirs after your death. We know the pitfalls associated with title transfers and can ensure that you avoid these costly mistakes.
- Deed Restrictions. The goal of a deed restriction is to protect the value of a property. However, these deed restrictions can cross the line and become unreasonable. When this occurs, we can help you fight these deed restrictions while understanding your legal rights and obligations.
- Real Estate Litigation Matters. When real estate issues cannot be resolved amicably, you may need to take your case to court. While this may not be something you want to do, there are times when protecting your property can only be done through litigation. At Roger G. Jain & Associates, P.C., our attorneys have helped homeowners battle a variety of real estate issues, such as:
- Disputes with homeowners’ associations
- Easement dispute
- Property management issue
Contact Our Houston Real Estate Lawyers
All residents, homeowners, and businesses in Houston are at a risk of facing a real estate issue at some point in their lives. Whether when purchasing property or trying to prevent a foreclosure, these real estate issues can wreak havoc on your life and your future.
At Roger G. Jain & Associates, P.C., we know that Houston residents and businesses need someone on their side that they can trust to handle these real estate issues quickly and efficiently. We want to be the first and only call you ever make. Call at (713) 981-0600 or fill out our confidential contact form to learn more about your legal options. We can help you protect your property and your rights every step of the way.